Metals & Gems Jewelry Studio
Bark Textured Ring Workshop
Bark Textured Ring Workshop
This theme-based workshop will teach you how to craft rings the fun and easy way. It's perfect for couples, families and friends who want to try something new and different. It's also an excellent introduction to metalsmithing: hobbyists can take what they've learned here and apply it further on their own. If you aspire to become a serious jewelry designer, this is the perfect opportunity for you to learn how it's done!
What will you learn?
- Determining the correct ring measurement
- Safe and proper use of torch to solder or weld rings
- Safe and proper use of chemicals
- Safe and proper use non-motorized and motorized tools and equipment to form, clean and polish rings.
This by far is the most significant Anniversary activity we have been on. The ring, my Wife and I, hand made together, is a wonderful memento of this occassion. The host and instructor were very nice and gave precise steps for us to complete the project. Thank you
What is included?
Materials such as stone, sterling silver, brass, tools and equipment are inclusive of the workshop fee. A handout will also be given so you can make more at home.
Do you have an age limit?
Anyone can take this workshop from ages 13 and up
How long will the workshop last?
It would take about 5 hours
How can I register?
It's easy! Just click the "Schedule Your Time" button to check the workshop schedule. Choose your preferred availability date and pay the fee. You'll receive an email confirmation with your workshop details.
What's your Workshop Policy?
- Upon signing up, your slot will be saved for a maximum of 3 banking days. Failure to do so will cancel your reservation for the slot.
- Cancellation and rescheduling are allowed 7 days prior to the workshop. If you miss the rescheduled workshop within 3 months, the fee will be forfeited.
- Workshops always begin promptly. If you arrive 30 minutes late, we'll be happy to reschedule you.
- In the unfortunate event of typhoons and floods, you may reschedule your workshop or choose to get a refund.
- Our instructors and other participants have the right to feel safe. If you act in ways that jeopardize their safety, you will be refused entry to the class, or your workshop may be terminated at any time.
Instructor was super helpful and nice, free coffee and tea. Franko was the perfect instructor for us. Would love to come back!
Easy to follow, even for a novice. This was the most perfect way to spend our 20th wedding anniversary. Next time we will bring our kids who will enjoy making their own jewelry.
You are generous to share the skill to participants. The instructor has sufficient skill to teach.
Very accesible and simple enough for beginners
Friendly to beginners, allows for mistakes, fosters independence but offers a hand to refine after. Will recommend to friends.
How helpful and encouraging Franco was. He would offer strategies or tips for each step of the process. We really enjoyed our experience today!