Terms Of Service
These terms and conditions govern the purchase and use of jewelry from our website. By making a purchase, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Upon signing up, your slot will be saved for a maximum of 3 banking days. Failure to do so will cancel your reservation for the slot.
- Cancellation and rescheduling are allowed 7 days prior to the workshop. If you miss the rescheduled workshop within 3 months, the fee will be forfeited.
- Workshops always begin promptly. If you arrive 30 minutes late, we'll be happy to reschedule you.
- In the unfortunate event of typhoons and floods, you may reschedule your workshop or choose to get a refund.
- Our instructors and other participants have the right to feel safe. If you act in ways that jeopardize their safety, you will be refused entry to the class, or your workshop may be terminated at any time.
Orders and Payments
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order if the item is no longer available or if there is an error in pricing or product information.
- Payment is required at the time of purchase.
Shipping and Delivery
- Shipping and delivery times may vary depending on the item and your location.
- If your item arrives damaged or defective, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Returns and Exchanges
- Items must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method, minus any shipping and handling fees.
- Exchanges will be processed once the original item is received and inspected.
- We respect your privacy and will not share your personal information with any third parties.
- Your information will only be used to process your order and communicate with you about your purchase.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org